UpakarIndian-American Scholarship Foundation

Donate

Listen to Our Scholars

Donate

The Upakar Foundation is funded by the generosity of individuals, corporation and foundations. We are a 100% volunteer-managed organization, and 95% of the funds we raise go directly to pay for students' college scholarships. The remaining 5% pays for administrative costs such as website maintenance, promotional events, legal and financial services, and fundraising.

The Upakar Foundation Tax ID number is 52-2041133.

Thank you for supporting the next generation of Indian-American leaders!